|Acid Value||2.0 Max.|
|Saponification Value||175.0 Min.|
|Hydroxyl Value||155 Min.|
|Colour on Loribond 1”||2.2y / 0.3 R|
Packing in 200kg HDPE MS Drums and ISO containers in bulk.
|Castor oil finds application in a wide variety of uses and is the starting material for most other derivatives of castor oil.
– As an ingredient in pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications
– In combinations with styrene & diisocynates for a film forming Varnish or a substantially insoluble infusible polymer
– As lubricant component of coatings for vitamin and mineral Tablets.
– As an ingredient for petroleum oil-field de-emulsification
– As capacitor impregnate
– As a sonar transducer fluid
– As a dielectric material for electrical condensers
– In manufacture of polyurethane casting resins
– In hydraulic fluids for automobiles, trucks and machinery
– As a starting material for most other derivatives of Castor Oil